Physics Education Research Serials
The following sources publish Physics Education Research articles at regular intervals.
Resources on PER-Central
- Reviews in Physics Education Research: A series of peer-reviewed review articles on PER topics.
- PER Conference Proceedings: The peer-reviewed proceedings of the annual PER Conference sponsored by the AAPT.
- Physical Review Special Topics - Physics Education Research: PRST-PER is a peer-reviewed online open-access journal sponsored by the APS, AAPT, and APS FEd.
- American Journal of Physics: AJP is a peer-reviewed journal sponsored by the AAPT that publishes one or more PER articles in every issue.
Additional Serialized Publications
- Perticles: This Cite-U-Like group is similar to PER-Central in that it links to recent research in PER, but includes resources on general science education beyond PER as well.